Allow yourself to “see the forest for the trees” when you adopt a big picture perspective on your nutrition and health.
It’s likely we’d be a good fit if:
- You desire a healthy relationship with food.
- You’re ready to step off the dieting roller coaster.
- You’re in need of support for eating disorder recovery.
- Your overall health is a priority for you, and you want practical tools to help move forward in a sustainable way.
- You have concerns about your child’s eating, health and/or growth and would like help navigating through these topics.
- Individual and family nutrition counseling:
Initial Consultation: During this 60 minute appointment, we will discuss your health and eating history, current eating, and your overall goals. This time will help determine how best to move forward, and establish both short and long-term goals for nutrition counseling.
Follow Up: In these 30 minute appointments, we’ll assess progress, continue addressing goals, and build on previous discussions. Follow up appointments can offer a level of accountability and support as we strive to improve health and your relationship with food.
- Presentations to community groups:
(ex: moms groups, churches, school groups, gyms, local businesses)
Various topics including:
- Raising a Healthy Eater
- Eating Disorder Prevention & Positive Body Image
- Steps to Making Positive Nutrition Changes
- Adopting an Intuitive Eating Approach
Questions about my services? Contact me to schedule a free 15 minute phone consultation or to learn more.