Weight Inclusive Nutrition Therapy for Individuals & Families
Allow yourself to “see the forest for the trees” when you adopt a big picture perspective on your nutrition and health.
It’s likely we’d be a good fit if:
- You desire a healthy relationship with food.
- You want to step off the dieting roller coaster.
- You’re in need of support for eating disorder recovery.
- You have interest in or feel ready for Intuitive Eating.
- Your overall health is a priority for you, and you want practical tools to help move forward in a sustainable way.
- You have concerns about your child’s eating, health and/or growth and would like help navigating through these topics.
What you can expect:
Initial Consultation: During this 60 minute appointment, we will start the process of getting to know one another, and answer questions you might have about working together. We’ll discuss your health and eating history, current eating, and your overall goals. This time will help us determine how best to move forward, and start the process of establishing both short and long-term goals for our work together.
Follow Up: It is during these 30 minute appointments that we do the majority of our work together. We’ll review and discuss how the process is going, continue addressing and adjusting goals as needed, and build on our previous discussions. Follow up appointments can offer a level of accountability and support as we explore tools and strategies to help you improve your relationship with food.
Questions? Contact me to schedule a free 15 minute phone consultation or to learn more.